What We Do
55 Marietta offers a variety of colocation and IP connectivity options right in the heart of downtown Atlanta. The carrier hotel houses many types of data center facilities, from 1U colocation to private cages and suites, we can provide a solution for you.
55 Marietta has two 432 strand fiber runs to the Telx (56 Marietta) building, at any point in time we can connect clients to almost any bandwidth provider available in the Atlanta market. Other bandwidth solutions are available directly from us, with a blend of top providers such as Internap, Telia, and AT&T.
55 Marietta offers everything from per U colocation space to private colocation suites complete with independent network, power, and cooling. Whatever your needs, we have something to suit your budget and project requirements.
- Quarter, Third, Half and Full locking cabinet colocation
- Relay rack colocation
- Bakers rack colocation
- Secure locking cage space
- Various copper and fiber circuit types
- IP Service from blended providers
- Private IP Transit
- Cross-Connects to the Telx building
- On-Site managed services available
- 24/7/365 escorted and unescorted access available
55 Marietta Colocation
Atlanta's ever-growing carrier hotel and colocation center.
Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta, 55 Marietta sits on the Grady Hospital power grid and one of the most dense fiber optic exchange points in the southeast. We aim to provide quality colocation services at reasonable prices.
- Secure data center space
- Countless bandwidth options
- Extremely stable power grid
- 24/7/365 Building security
- Secure parking garage spaces available
- Loading dock